Frequently asked question

Question: Who do I contact to get something on my street fixed (e.g. roads, footpaths, nature strips, illegal dumping, litter, etc.)? 

Answer: Click here to go to Fix My Street. This is an ACT Government online reporting tool which gives you direct contact with agencies to report maintenance issues and municipal service requests.

Once you've made a request the relevant agency will investigate the issue and initiate appropriate action and or repairs. You can submit feedback anonymously or create an account to track the progress of your request.

Join Your Union

Get active in your workplace

Phone: 1300 486 466

Office contact details

Mail: GPO Box 1020, Canberra, ACT 2601
Email: [email protected] 

Our office is located within the ACT Legislative Assembly,
but I'm often out in the electorate so please contact
my office if you'd like to meet with me.

ACT Labor

Party Website


Send a Message

Send your message to the ACT Labor here.